Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday is supposed to be fun...

So why in the world would I volunteer to let Scotty kick my rear end in the gym today?? 

Still trying to figure that one out.


I have less than 2 hours left sitting at this desk and then I'm outta here...going to die at the gym, eat some dinner, do a little school stuff, maybe watch a movie and then hit the sack. It feels like it's been such a long week and I'm not really sure why that is. Anywho- tomorrow is spinning class in the AM, which I'm hoping to make it to, depending on how sore I am after today's lovely routine in the weight room. More school work is on the agenda for tomorrow...then Sunday is boating day! Woot woot! Can't wait. We're going to be having some AWESOME weather and there is only one thing to do on those kind of days, boat. 


Sorry for another ridiculously short and rather boring post, but I think I'm in a blogging funk...help, help! Get me out of this funk! I'm sure a little weekend relaxation will be just the cure!


Ta ta!
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Happy boating day! :) Hope it's a fun one - it sounds like you need a little fun!

    ReplyDelete