Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So this is probably going to be the most boring post I've written to date...not too much is going on in my world. Ok, let me rephrase that- not too much exciting stuff is going on in my world. Of course I'm crazy busy with the usual: SCHOOL (ahhh!), work, working out and trying to find time for a social life. Other than that, I have nothing cool to report on.


I'm at work for another hour today and then it's off to the gym. I took a much needed day off yesterday for my sanity's sake. I got to leave work early to take a final exam, which lasted FOREVER and a day. When it was over, I was completely drained. All I wanted to do was go home and curl up on the couch with dinner and some good old reality TV. Luckily, we had Real Housewives of the OC recorded from the night before. Just what I needed...a good laugh courtesy of Tamara Barney. She might be a complete biznatch sometimes, but I still love her. She never fails at cracking me up. 


Today I'm ready to get back in the game. I've got some miles to complete on the treadmill and some upper body strengthening exercises. Thankfully I have a beef tenderloin roasting in the crockpot at home for dinner. That just really makes my whole day to know that I really don't have to do much cooking when I get home...just take it out and enjoy! I'll probably prepare a salad on the side.


Hope you're still awake after reading this...maybe I can think of something a little more entertaining to say tomorrow! Until then ta ta!


Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment