Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday! Thursday! and three things

Is anyone else out there thrilled that it is Thursday??? I sure am...that means tomorrow is Friday!!! Woohoo!!! (in my best Vicki Gunvalson voice)

I've been studying my little heart out for the past few days and my school is being a big pain in my you-know-what actually. I've had technical difficulties with this new program like you just wouldn't believe, and they are being ridiculously unfair about it. I'm hoping to be able to push my final to Monday afternoon, but not quite sure yet if they'll allow it (even though they definitely should because it's THEIR FAULT!!!). Anyways...due to all this studying and boring, mind-numbing school work, I am more than ever ready for a fun-filled weekend! We are thinking about shooting up to Siesta Key for a day this weekend to chill on a beach that might be slightly more beautiful than ours...and just a change of scenery would be nice. One of Scotty's co-workers told him that this time of year the water is gee-orgeous and so clear you can see the bottom. Unfortunately, this doesn't happen too often at Ft. Myers beach, okay it never happens. So, it'll be nice to see!
Siesta Key

I'm also hoping to finally get out of the house to catch "Limitless", the new Bradley Cooper flick...love him! Am I the only one who is glad him and Renee are done-zo??? He needs to hook up with someone like Jennifer Aniston if you ask me.

Here are three random things about me since it's Three Things Thursday:
1. One of the accomplishments I'm most proud of is that my high school volleyball team won the State Championship my senior year...and I'm really excited about the day that we all get to go back to the State Tournament and be honored in front of the whole crowd (even though thats like 20 years away!)
2. I almost threw up in spinning class last night (shhhh don't tell anyone, it's kind of embarassing). It wasn't because it was so difficult (although it was challenging), but I still have so much crap draining down my throat from being sick, it made me extremely nauseous...TMI I'm sure.
3. I miss my little brother like CRAZY and I'd probably do anything he asked me to. He's 8 and adorable and probably one of the most genuinely nice kids you'll ever meet. I've really never met a kid like him. He never says a bad thing about anyone and always tries to make everyone feel good. He really is a special little guy. Last night he called and asked us to buy a "butter braid" from him. His little baseball team is selling them for a fundraiser. Of course I said yes, even though I know we'll never eat it...how would we even get the darn thing here all the way from Missouri?!?! Oh well, anything for him!
Jack, the little bro

Tonight is another running night. Not sure how far I'll go, just plan on getting on the old mill and doing what feels good. I love running like that. I've also got to incorporate some strength training because once again I am a slacker in that department. Off to eat some lunch now! Another yummy chicken wrap is calling my name!

Ta ta!
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment