Saturday, March 12, 2011

Flyin' by the seat of my pants

So this morning absolutely did not go as planned. I was supposed to get up and head to 9am spinning class. I was so pumped about it yesterday...and my head was pumped about it this morning, but my body just wasn't feeling it. I've been sick for the past week, and as always, mornings are worse. I could hardly swallow because my throat was so sore and my head was pounding. So, I listened to how I was feeling and skipped out, even though I knew I'd be missing that burn from spinning. 


Instead I'm studying stupid accounting now and eating a bowl of honey almond yogurt topped with sliced almonds and a handful of Raisin Bran Crunch, yum! Did I mention that this is my second meal so far? I also ate a bowl of plain oats with a spoonful of peanut butter and half a banana mixed in when I first woke up. After I finish the current chapter that I'm working on I plan to hit the gym before it gets too late and I totally cop out. Instead of burning mad calories on the spin bike like intended, I'll probably go for a run on the treadmill and hopefully hit the stair mill for a little extra boost. Mercedes is also in desperate need of a walk, so that will be next on the list. I've also got a mani pedi planned for this afternoon and guess what else...MORE STUDYING. Have I mentioned how much I hate school? Cause I do. Who wants to be studying on a Saturday? At least its cold outside, well for southwest Florida that is. High of only 70 degrees today. So at least I won't be tempted to lay out by the pool. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far...go do something fun for me!


Whitney

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, hon - I have about 130 (give or take ten) epidemiology problems to complete over spring break. So much for the break, huh? :) Hang in there and feel better!

    ReplyDelete