Friday, March 11, 2011

Now I said my ABC's...

Wow...It has been quite some time since my last blog post. I have been under immense stress with school, holy moley. Good news is (if I can make it through) I should be finished and have that degree much sooner than expected. But, the hard part is surviving until then! Anyways...enough about complaining and stress...It's FRIDAY!!! It's a girl's weekend in my house, meaning just me and Mercedes. Scotty left us to spend the weekend in Chi-town with his home-boys. And when I say home-boys, I literally do mean home. boys. These guys are like brothers and have known each other and been best friends their whole lives. I am actually really envious of that type of bond. Unfortunately, I don't have that with friends from back home any more. We all made the standard promises of "We'll be best friends forever!" and "We'll never lose touch"...but as you can see, that didn't happen. I will take fault for a lot of it. After all, I am the only one that moved farther than 30 miles away from our home town.

Moving on to more important things: Today's workout.
30 Minutes Arc Trainer, 15 minutes Stairs, 30 minutes walk with the pooch.
Lower body strengthening- squats, lunges and some pilates-based exercises.

I'm already excited about tomorrow's workout- Saturday morning SPIN CLASS! Woot Woot!

So, although I haven't done a whole lot of posting in the past...like month...don't fret! I've still been reading. And I've come across a lot of ABC's of me posts and I love them. So, what the heck, I'll join the fun too!

  • (A) Age: 24
  • (B) Bed Size: King
  • (C) Chore You Really Dislike: Um...all of the above...laundry, dishes, mopping.
  • (D) Dogs: Mercedes
  • (E) Essential Start To Your Day: Some form of breakfast food and coffee, extra cream please!
  • (F) Favorite Color: Hot pink
  • (G) Gold or Silver: depends on what mood I'm in and what I'm wearing, but silver if I have to choose.
  • (H) Height: 5'6"
  • (I) Instruments You Play: I took up the clarinet for about 6 months in 6th grade, does that count?
  • (J) Job Title: Administrative Assistant
  • (K) Kids: Not for a looooooong while
  • (L) Live: The Sunshine State and lovin' it!
  • (M) Mom's Name: Tammy
  • (N) Nicknames: Whit...but I get the occasional Crab Ass sometimes too.
  • (O) Overnight Hospital Stays: A few...pneumonia in the 4th grade was the biggie. Had to stay in there for a week because they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Everyone who came around me had to wear surgical masks...very traumatizing.
  • (P) Pet Peeve: Running late
  • (Q) Quote From A Movie: I'm not going to post it on here...lets just say it's from "The Hangover"...nuff said.
  • (R) Right or Left Handed: Right
  • (S) Siblings: younger sister (20) and younger brother (8)...yes, I just realized a few days ago that I will be 34 when he is 18...I almost cried.
  • (T) Time You Wake Up: Weekdays 6:00am, Weekends 8:00am
  • (U) Underwear: Depends on what I'm doing...I have a little bit of everything except granny panties.
  • (V) Vegetable You Dislike: Wow, I can't really think of one...I love me some veggies.
  • (W) What Makes You Run Late: When I actually decide to fix my hair...or making breakfast.
  • (X) X-Rays: Ankles, head (yes, there is a brain in there), arm, chest
  • (Y) Yummy Food You Make: lasagna, spaghetti, taco salad, burritos, rice krispy treats, chocolate oatmeal cookies, veggie beef stew, chili
  • (Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: giraffes
Well, I sure do hope those are as fun to read as they were to write! I know this is quite the boring post for not posting for like ever...you'd think I wouldn't be able to shut up! But truth is I am quite a boring person I guess. I'm off to finish this ridiculously long work day and get the heck outta here! TGIF and have an AMAZING weekend!

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment