Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wrap it up!

I have a feeling that I'm going to be on a wrap kick for a while due to yesterday's amazing lunch.
This wrap contained chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion, black olives and some seriously spicy mustard. If you need your sinuses cleared out, I suggest going to the Publix deli and ordering spicy mustard on your sub/wrap. It has some major kick to it but is oh so delicious. I also enjoyed a lovely bowl of fruit on the side.
It was the perfect lunch and kept me satisfied for hours. I think that sometimes I tend to not eat enough during the day and this is when I sabotage myself at night. I definitely find it to be true that eating often throughout the day prevents myself from stuffing my face at night.

I'm also trying to drink extra water. I'm usually pretty good about getting around 60 or so ounces per day. But I've been filling this bad boy up and sipping it throughout the day...
Yes it is a plastic bottle and I am sort of ashamed, but I reuse it every day, rinsing it out and washing it off of course. I like it because of the size. It holds 1.5 liters of water, which means I don't have to constantly get up and refill it like the smaller ones. I have at least one of these a day and then whatever else I drink when working out. Usually bringing my daily water intake to about 75 ounces, not too shabby.

Spin class is on the agenda today and I'm super pumped- just wish I didn't have to wait until 6pm for it. I'm also going to tack on a little elliptical workout at the end, or the beginning, depending on how early I can make it to the gym.

Breakfast today was an Atkins chocolate peanut butter bar and coffee. I've got some almonds for a mid morning snack. Lunch is a wrap made by me, no spicy mustard today, with chicken spinach and mozzarella cheese, grapes on the side. Mid afternoon snack is Chobani pineapple yogurt (new obsession, the best Chobani flavor in my opinion), and dinner is vegetarian tonight: a salad, honey glazed carrots and cherry tomatoes. Yummy! I've got lots of good eats to be excited about today! Hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday! Ta ta!

Whitney

2 comments:

  1. My comment vanished into cyberspace. But I said I forget how much I like wraps, and how easy they are!

    ReplyDelete