Monday, March 14, 2011

Boo on you Monday

You came WAY too soon. I feel like the weekend has come and gone without doing a single fun thing. That's because that is EXACTLY what happened. 99% was spend studying while the other 1% was spent watching Burlesque. I don't care what the critics say, I am in love with this movie. Sequins, make up and glitter hold the key to my heart.

Since that was the only remotely fun thing I did yesterday, I will bore you with some food pictures.

Breakfast was turkey sausage links and 2 eggs...

Lunch was a yogurt bowl with Raisin Bran Crunch...

I then had some orange sorbet with a few grapes, yummy :)

For dinner I used my all-time favorite cooking tool, aluminum foil. It makes clean up a snap! I folded my carrots, broccoli, potatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, squash and onion into an aluminum foil pouch and 45 minutes later enjoyed some tender veggie lovin'! I also ate a few slices of Boars Head Golden Classic deli chicken on the side. Delicious and nutritious!


After dinner I took another quick break from studying and found Britney Spear's hit movie "Crossroads" (haha) on TV. Like the high school girl that I am, I watched for a bit before heading to the airport to pick up my favorite guy.

We made a pit stop at Wendy's for him on the way home and then I was forced to watch last week's Jersey Shore episode again (he missed it) before bed. It was a really hilarious episode actually, so I didn't mind.

So, back at work today and I feel like I'm already counting down the minutes until 5:00, or at least lunch time.

Breakfast today was 2 slices of wheat toast with peanut butter and coffee. Lunch is a chicken wrap and grapes. Dinner is going to be a salad with a side of chick peas.

The work out today consists of Spin Class, can't wait since I missed it on Saturday :(  followed by some stair mill and a walk with the doggie-dog.

I've also got to squeeze in some more study time before THE BACHELOR FINALE and catching up on last night's episode of OC Housewives. The Miami Housewives will have to wait until tomorrow I guess. The OC girls are still my faves.




Ta ta for now and I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Whitney

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for following my blog! i can't believe you watched crossroads... hahaha. WHAT has happened to that girl? ; ) talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I actually got really sad when I watched it...its just amazing to see what she used to be and what she is now. Poor girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Crossroads! I wasn't a Brit fan, even then, but I remember the movie.

    ReplyDelete