Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3 More Hours...OH YEAH!

What in the heck is better than a 4-day weekend? Maybe a 5-day weekend...but that't it. And only 3 more hours until mine starts! Afterwards I'll be rushing off to the gym- today is a running day, maybe a little stair climbing too. I'll be needing that extra little cardio tomorrow thats for sure. My plan is to wear some skinny jeans to lunch so that way I can't totally gorge myself or else I'll have to unbutton the pants in front of the WHOLE family, and that would just be embarassing. My Thanksgiving ritual is not just with my immediate family, its with the whole darn thing. Grandparents, great aunts and uncles, first cousins, second, third, etc. Even though Scott says nothing past your first cousins count, I beg to differ!


Yesterday was an awesome day. I had this amazing wrap for lunch...

Whole wheat wrap with roast beef, lettuce, double tomatoes, double pickles, black olives and salt-n-peppa. Scrumptious!


I guess the small-town, country-girl inside of me still gets extremely excited to hit the local grocery store deli and get to order a sub/wrap with any sort of toppings you can imagine. In my home town, which is in the middle of nowhere, population approximately 485 people, you go to the local quick-mart and have to deal with whatever they might have...definitely no wraps, and 50% of the time no wheat bread (gasp!). I think their special is fried bologna, cheese and mayo on white bread.

While I was at the grocery store grabbing lunch I picked up the latest copy of my love, Oxygen magazine.
And I must give Robert Kennedy props for the cover girl choice. I love Lindsay Messina. She's gorgeous, has a beyond rockin' body and would make a kick-ass role model for young girls. Seeing this made me wonder who everyone else looks up to as fitness role models. Below are some more of my faves.
My all-time favorite is Jamie Eason. Look at those guns, but even more impressive is her back-side!
Coming in at a close second is Amanda Latona...I strive to have legs like those! 
And WOW...would you believe this woman has 2 kids? (Jennifer Nicole Lee...the amazing!)


Ok, now I'm off to finish my work for the day and then I am outta here! HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING! Ta ta for now!


Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment