Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Change of Plans

As the day went on, I had a few changes in the plans.


For starters, I subbed my planned on Progresso Parmesan Tomato soup for this delicious bowl of nutritious goodness...
By far the best decision I've made all day. It made the perfect companion for my chicken wrap.


Secondly, although I enjoyed the delicious aforementioned lunch and even had a heaping handful of almonds for a snack, I am starving. So, looks like I'll be headed home to whip up some dinner before working it out on the treadmill. I've decided on some turkey kielbasa, stir fried with garbanzos, diced tomatoes and chilis, mushrooms and a smidgen (wow, can't believe that's actually a word!) of shredded cheese. I've also got some Cozy Shack no-sugar-added tapioca that's a calling my name for dessert. I can hear it from 20 miles away. Hmmm...maybe I'll save that as a post-run treat. 

For some reason, I feel guilty about pushing my work out back, even though I'm a pretty firm believe in the concept of it doesn't matter what time it happens, just as long as it does. So, I'm going to do some more intense upper-body strengthening instead of the light routine I mentioned earlier this morning.


Ok, now that I fulfilled the need to update you on every little detail of my life, I am off to finish my work day (40 minutes left!) and get the heck outta here! Hope the snow-bird traffic feels like cooperating today!


Ta ta,
Whitney

1 comment: