Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I can hardly contain myself...!!!

One more full day of work this week! YAY!!!


Tomorrow the office is closing at noon and then I have the rest of the day to work out, relax and get my nails done. Thursday will be a lot more of the same except instead of getting nails done I'll be getting an hour long massage...ahhhhh (Christmas present from the Scottster). Then at 9:15 Thursday night we'll be flying into the STL for Christmas. Can't wait! I looked through some pics of Christmas last year to get even more into the Christmas spirit (is that even possible?). Here's what I found...
My family on Christmas Eve...excuse the little brother blowing bubbles. He was at that age where they like to do anything in their power to ruin photo ops...actually he's still at that age!

Goofing off with the little sis and little bro. Don't think I'll ever outgrow that.
And 2 of my favorite guys...Scotty let Jack steer the truck on the way home from Christmas Eve dinner, scary!

Even though I just saw my family at Thanksgiving I can't wait to be back home for Christmas. I can't imagine spending Christmas anywhere else. I love how both my mom and my grandma decorate every room of the house, it makes everything feel so festive. And I can't wait to eat some yummy Christmas food!

Today I'll be anxiously awaiting the end of the work day...when 5:00 rolls around I'll hit up the gym for an hour or so of cardio (running today) and lower body strength training. This morning breakfast was a PB and strawberry jam sandwich on wheat bread. Lunch is probably just going to be a bag of healthy pop popcorn (bad girl), but I packed plenty of other healthy snacks to hopefully make up for it. I just don't want to go stock up on groceries before we're about to leave for over a week...so I'm trying to make meals out of whats available in the pantry. Well, I guess thats all I've got for now...

P.S.- I've also been sure to take my vitamins daily ever since I've been sick. Vitamin C, echinacea and Acidopholus (helps with immune and digestive functioning). I'm hoping that since I've been doing this for about a month faithfully that it will help me from catching anything on the plane or getting sick because of the drastic weather change.

Ta ta!
Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with popcorn for a meal! (it fits into my "P" diet if you notice my blog post from today... HAH!)
    Have a happy Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete