Monday, January 10, 2011

Crazy Monday

I'm going out on a limb here and starting something new...Monday's are almost always crazy around these parts, which made me come up with an idea. Every morning I listen to the Kidd Kraddick radio show on my way to work. I just love those guys. They always make me laugh without fail. Plus I'm usually getting in my car just as they are starting the Hizziewood Hizzle, an entertainment/celebrity gossip segment that just always seems to start my morning off right. Gotta love that celeb gossip. Anyways, getting back on track...they also do a segment called "Does that make me crazy?". Each cast member admits a little quirk about themselves and then asks, "Does that make me crazy?" and the other cast members decide, crazy or not? They also take listener calls in which listeners call and ask the cast the same thing about something a little cooky that they do. So, I'm declaring today and all Mondays- CRAZY MONDAY- the one day of the week where you will admit something that is probably a little weird about yourself and then find out who thinks you are crazy or not. Lets face it, it will probably make us feel better to get these crazy antics off our chests! Can't wait to see what kind of responses I get, actually I just hope to get a few! Since this is my brilliant idea, I will go first. Wow, yesterday I showed you all my feet and now this...what has gotten into me?


Each time I use a public restroom I always tear the first few squares of toilet paper off and throw them away. It just really grosses me out to use toilet paper that some random stranger has touched. Does that make me crazy?


Okay, now it's your turn! Go CrAzY! Knock yourself out! Tell me what you think makes you crazy...


Whitney

3 comments:

  1. no lol! not crazy - in the same light that i can't touch the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom after i wash my hands. I use like my elbow to push down the dispenser handle...does that make me crazy? :) -sef

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that the first stall in public restrooms are the least used and less germy, so I always have to use the first one...surprisingly enough, it's usually empty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think either of you are crazy! And it definitely makes sense that the first bathroom stall is the least germy, seems like no one ever chooses the first one, therefore less germs, right? Makes sense to me!

    ReplyDelete