Monday, January 24, 2011

Short and sweet

This is going to be short and sweet because I am about to head home for a much needed rest day. Didn't get to bed until pretty darn late last night, why you ask? I was super pumped about the football game! THE STEELERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL! It was a blow out at the half, but in true Steelers fashion, the game ended up being pretty darn close. I'm lovin' it though and have pretty much been donning Steelers gear since Friday...and will continue to do so until the fat lady sings on February 6th! Go Steelers! Woot woot!


I had an excellent 45 minutes on the stairs yesterday, then we just did a bunch of lazing around and watching football. 


Today is all about the rest and studying. I have a final on February 3rd that I need to ace, and I plan on it! I'll probably also take the dog for a quickie walk, so I can't be called a complete bum.


Last night was the first night spent in the new house and it felt really weird. The new bed is extremely comfortable, just like sleeping on a cloud, but just being there doesn't feel quite like home yet. I'll be anxious to get everything all moved over and see if that feeling changes, I sure hope it does!


Breakfast was 2 eggs and turkey sausage links, coffee from Dunkin Donuts (Hey! I was running late!).
Lunch was some deli meat rollups, string cheese and a sugar free jello cup.
Dinner is turkey kielbasa with stir fried veggies. 
Snacks for the day have included almonds, a few pieces of beef jerkey, and celery sticks with PB.


Ok, I'm outta here. Hallelujah we made it through Monday! Ta ta!


Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment