Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I've got the Tuesday blues...

I woke up this morning with the feeling of "Ugh, it's only Tuesday?"...not sure why, but I haven't been sleeping very well and I'm just plumb tired. Sleep is usually never a problem for me but I guess I have a lot on my mind with the upcoming move, school, "roomie" issue, etc. 


I had a kick butt workout yesterday evening and I'm feelin' it today. I love that burning pain though. I know that I did a great job in the weight room when I can hardly walk the next day. Sounds stupid to love a feeling like that, but I do. 


After work I'll hit the gym, then home to quickly eat some leftovers for dinner. I've got to return a few things that we bought for the house and then buy what I really want, then its on to the house to continue the nonstop work and cleaning. Yay! Doesn't sound like I'll be much more rested tomorrow, but the goal is a 10:30 bed time tonight.


Eats for the day:
Breakfast- 2 turkey sausage patties, bowl of oats
Snack- Granny smith apple
Lunch- Ground beef, diced tomato, garbanzos (again...this is apparently my go-to meal)
Snack- Couple of pieces of beef jerkey & a string cheese
Pre-workout- Handful of almonds and a rice cake
Dinner- 2 eggs and a salad (this is obviously an odd combination, but I am craving both so why not combine them for one wacky dinner?)

This is an unusually short post for me, but thats about all I have to say today. It's just one of those days I guess. On the upside...I'm extremely excited for SATURDAY and wish it would hurry its butt up and get here! STEELERS vs. RAVENS...oh yeah. I'll be acting like a crazy woman for sure. 

Ta ta for now!


Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment