Saturday, January 8, 2011

I love Saturday, sweatin' and THE STEELERS!

Woke up pretty early this morning, after staying up too late watching "Letters to Juliet" last night. Cute movie.


I whipped up 2 eggs plus 2 extra egg whites and peeled an orange for breakfast. 


About an hour later I hit the gym and got my hour of cardio in...my gym was seriously packed this morning and for some reason I find this extremely annoying. I should be happy that people are taking the initiative to work out. Ran a few errands after the gym and now I'm eating a bowl of oatmeal and a handful of almonds. About to go do my Saturday ab routine (4 sets of the following: ab lounge, scissor crunches, plank, leg lifts) and take the pupster for a walk. 


Last night was seriously kick-butt in the gym. I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill (run/incline walk combo) and the went on to do all of my lower body strength work (including 4 sets of Smith Machine squats, yay me!) and finished up with 15 minutes of high incline elliptical. I must say...I'm feelin' it today.


Not sure what the rest of the day has in store...need to hit up the nail salon...thinking about choosing another color of glittery tips! So exciting! Decisions, decisions, decisions. Another thing that is most definitely in store is FOOTBALL! Gotta watch today to see who my beloved Steelers will be playing next weekend. I felt sorta guilty because I only wore Steelers gear one time this week and that is just a total sin as far as I'm concerned during the play offs. So, what did I do? I cut the sleeves off one of my older Steelers t-shirts thats way too big and I usually only sleep in and rocked it at the gym...
I cannot even believe that I just posted this pic. Please excuse 4 things about it...the disgusting dirty mirror that desperately needs to be windexed, my repulsively sweaty skanky hair, the disastrous closet behind me (I guess I could have closed the door), and the fact that I am totally covering my face with the phone. Actually, that last one is probably a good thing.


Well, Happy Saturday to everyone! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Ta Ta,
Whitney

1 comment: