Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello Your Majesty

Ok, so I wish I could say this to LeBron James tonight but I know it ain't happenin'. I even fixed my hair today in preparation for our big meeting...just in case.
I'm not a big fan of the NBA and all their shenanigans but for whatever reason I'm really stoked about the game tonight. Actually I'm probably more stoked about spending some quality time with my main squeeze.


This was dinner last night...
A gigantasaurus salad, some broccoli with light butter sauce and a few (times 10) slices of turkey pepperoni. Almost immediately after scarfing all that down, I started reintroducing myself to carbohydrates...
I'm taking it one step at a time. Step number 1- an apple. Hello there lover, sorry I was away for so long. I promise to never leave you again!


After dinner was study time...I can feel my brain just bursting with knowledge. Not really, I'm sure I'll never use this information in life, but what the heck. Then it was...T-SHIRT TIME!!! Don't act like you don't know what I mean...Duh...Thursdays are Jersey Shore night! Was it just me, or was that darn "grenade horn" scene the most hilarious thing ever? We also snuck in a little Vampire Diaries, another guilty pleasure. Scott and I have been seriously missing out on one of the greatest inventions of all time...DVR. So now we are able to watch a show in almost half the time that it takes live...I don't know how we've made it this long without it. 


Breakfast this morning was a Chocolate Peanut Butter Atkins bar...probably not the most nutritious choice but I was on the go...and some coffee of course. I had an orange for a mid-morning snack and then I enjoyed this delightful creation for lunch...
Thats chicken, lettuce, tomato, olives and onion all wrapped up in some spinachy goodness.


I'm prepared for afternoon/car ride snacks, but I'm not so sure about dinner. I know it'll be eaten on the road, so hopefully we'll be able to find something semi-nutritious. I thought about trying to wake up EXTRA early to get in a workout before I left for work this morning, then about a second later nixed the idea. Today is going to be a rest day/cheer on the Heat day but I'll make up for it Saturday and Sunday.


Well, I'm off to finish my work day and to run through what I'm gonna say to King James and D. Wade tonight...Ta ta!


Whitney

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in that pic (well, I mean you ARE gorgeous :D) and the wrap looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! You are gorgeous too! And I loved the burpee video on your blog today!

    ReplyDelete