Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why am I so sleepy :(

Probably because I can't seem to get in bed before 11:00 every night and I wake up at 5:30 to get ready for work...something's gotta give, I just don't know what. I really admire all of you marathoners out there. I commend you for first of all for even being able to run that far and second of all for finding the time to train and work up to that distance. I wish I had it in me, and hopefully one day I will, but as for now it ain't happening. I got in 4.15 miles on the treadmill last night at the gym and finished up with some leg presses, glute presses, extensions, one-legged extensions, curls and butt blasters. I headed home and had some stir fried veggies and pineapple chunks for a snack. I'm getting so lazy with pictures I swear, I've got to get better about that.


This morning I woke up exhausted but dragged myself out of bed anyway. I even managed to force myself to fix my hair, shocker I know. I wrapped up some deli ham in a La Tortilla Factory shell for breakfast and grabbed a coffee with Splenda and skim milk on my way into the office. Today's mid-morning snack was a boring plain old banana. Lunch is Boars Head Golden Classic Chicken (my all-time favorite deli meat) on another wrap with a slice of 2% Provolone, a sliced tomato and a small no-sugar added tapioca pudding. Today's mid-afternoon snack will be a handful of almonds. I'm think that dinner tonight will probably be breakfast foods: oats, turkey sausage and eggs. I didn't actually get to have "breakfast food" for breakfast and I'm missing it. 

I have to run some errands after work so working out will have to wait until a little later this evening, but it'll probably go something like this:

40 minutes stair climber

2.5 mile walk
And I'm going to try to incorporate some upper body strengthening, with light weight because my arm is still killing me from my graceful boating incident.


I'm off to find some caffeine in some form to try and shake this drowsiness. We've got an office birthday/new baby party this afternoon with a huge cake, so I must resist the urge to eat copious amounts of buttercream frosting.


Ta ta for now!
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment