Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Totally Awesome Tuesday

It's my mission today to make this a totally awesome Tuesday!


Last night was night number 2 spent in the new house...I think I'm already starting to adjust and that makes me so happy. I was in bed by 10:30, kitchen cleaned up, studying complete and I even had time to shower. I slept MUCH MUCH better. Scotty had the fan on so it was a little chilly but completely perfect under the huge comforter. I love sleeping in cold rooms with lots of covers. I think Mercedes likes it too...
Another thing that makes me happy to report is that our pool now looks like this...
This however, was not always the case. I know I never posted a before pic, and be thankful for that because you probably would have thrown up. When we bought this house the pool had been seriously neglected for like 2 years I swear. Just imagine this thing filled to the brim with the most disgusting chunky black water you've ever seen. So, now that it looks like this, which I never thought possible, I have to give the Scottster major props. He really has this pool water chemical thing down pat now. It took a little while but it looks so pretty now!


This morning I woke up in plenty of time to make the two of us breakfast, including some scraps for Little Miss Thing, and make my own coffee (yay me! Add $2 to the car fund). Made it to work early today because I'm leaving an hour early on Friday for...Miami Heat vs. Detroit Pistons! So exciting...I get to see King James live in the flesh. This was one of my Christmas presents to Scotty. He's never been to an NBA game and I've only been to one, so I figured we should take advantage of having the Heat so close. We're planning on making it an overnight trip and staying with some family friends who live in downtown Miami. 


I can already tell that this day is going to fly by...seems like I just got here and it's already time for my mid-morning snack. I'm chowing down on these little babies...
Thank you Mom for introducing them to me...they are olive oil and sea salt skinless almonds...tasty and low-carb too. 


Running is on the agenda at the gym today and I can't wait to sweat it out. I've also got some core work and upper body strengthening planned. 


Time to get back to the daily grind...Ta ta!


Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment